What the hell men (ep. 5) What the hell men (ep. 5)

Hilarious

"Nooooo!!!!"

I loved it, but the voices could've louder. Good show!

Dragon Ball TM: Part 3 Dragon Ball TM: Part 3

It was ok.

I thought it was going to be utter crap, but it got better at the end. But the intro was SO SLOW I had to punch myself in the balls to decide which was worse to deal with...

Speed up the shot of the castle and make things flow a little smoother (and faster). If you do it could be a pretty decent movie, because the jokes were funnier than I thought they would be.

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Great stuff!

As soon as I saw 8-bit Theater 2 I got excited. This was great, good job on everyone's part! I'll wait patiently for another if I have to!

The fighter is my favorite.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;--Border Patrol--&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<--Border Patrol-->>

Horrible

It's not even too easy, there's no way to win or lose. You can click on the targets and they'll explode, but even if you just let them all run by the game simply ends.

You could have something if more effort was put into this, but as is I don't imagine this took longer than a day to make.

Energize Energize

Pretty good but...

While playing your game I accidently clicked outside the toon and hit the 0 voting icon! Oh no! I'll give it a 5 tomorrow! *hangs head in shame*

n00bs Guide To NG n00bs Guide To NG

Thought it was interesting

But it's fucksociety.ca (home of the Soft Outer Crust), not fucksociety.com (some Osama Bin Laden is a hero website).

Just wanted to let you know so people don't start screaming you're a terrorist.

- Jay

JSonicC responds:

thanx, ive changed it now!